Supports all surgical procedures and post-operative care; provides medical oversight during epidural stimulation and activity-based interventions; supports research medical procedures; management and processing of blood, urine and tissues sample for human; IRB and FDA regulatory.
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test: an assessment to determine how well the body’s cells are able to absorb glucose after ingesting a specified amount of sugar.
- Intestinal Biome Analysis: a test to detect beneficial and pathogenic microorganisms associated with specific infections, lifestyle choices, and gut conditions.
- Dietary Log: an assessment to determine the eating habits of the participant, so suggestions and changes can be made as necessary.
- Blood Analysis: an assessment to check a variety of health markers found in the blood.
- Medical Evaluation: comprehensive physical examination, review of laboratory and test results, assist in experiments and consult session to field any medically-related concerns, such as muscle biopsies and urodynamic assessments.
Metabolic, Neuromuscular, and Skeletal
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary
Movement Performance and Locomotor Recovery
Urogenital and Bowel
Biostatistics, Outcomes, Database, and Communications
Finance and Administrative
Movement Performance and Locomotor Recovery Clinic